Accounts Assistant

Ajay

Hi,

My company is urgently looking for an Accounts Assistant for our Sydney CBD office. It's a great working environment, with lots of laughs and even a few fellow SAffers to talk to :ilikeit:

We need someone that has good Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable experience and also ideally someone with experience in running a payroll. We use MYOB, so we would prefer someone with experience with that package, although that is not essential.

Salary-wise, we're offering between $40K and $50K plus Super

If you are interested, or know someone that would be, PLEASE send me a PM urgently - I'm desperate!!!

Love

Ajay

• 1 month later...
Hello,

How are you doing, I am so sorry I only saw your post now!!

Is the offer still available?for the accounts person?

Is it only for saffers in aus already?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Natasha

Hi,

My company is urgently looking for an Accounts Assistant for our Sydney CBD office. It's a great working environment, with lots of laughs and even a few fellow SAffers to talk to :)

We need someone that has good Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable experience and also ideally someone with experience in running a payroll. We use MYOB, so we would prefer someone with experience with that package, although that is not essential.

If you are interested, or know someone that would be, PLEASE send me a PM urgently - I'm desperate!!!

Love

Ajay

• 5 months later...

Hi,

We're thinking of moving to AU soon, but obviously the right thing to do, would be to find a job first. I stay in RSA and loved doing debtors for 2 years, went into sales and currently office administrator of +-40 companies (legal firm, etc)

If you hear about anything, please advice in order for me to send my CV.

Thank you

Liezl

RSA JHB

• 5 months later...

thin

Hi Ajay

Is this position still available? My husband doesn't know MYOB though - but if you're interested or if there's anything else available I can send you his CV.

We live in Sydney (North Shore) and he'se looking for something to start asap.

Kind regards

Anne

Hi,

My company is urgently looking for an Accounts Assistant for our Sydney CBD office. It's a great working environment, with lots of laughs and even a few fellow SAffers to talk to :)

Love

Ajay

• 1 month later...

Hi Ajay

My husband (I'm on a 457 visa) is looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivables position. He worked in Accounts/Credit control before in SA and he's currently busy with a MYOB accounting course.

I can send you his CV if you're interested.

Kind regards

Anne Borg

Hi,

My company is urgently looking for an Accounts Assistant for our Sydney CBD office. It's a great working environment, with lots of laughs and even a few fellow SAffers to talk to :thumbdown:

Love

Ajay