Caterpillar shoes for sale

Springbok

Hi everyone

I ordered 2 pairs of CAT shoes from the US through shoebuy.com as they're not available in Australia. Exact same size (11) as my current pair, but the new ones turned out to be too small. Maybe the design changed slightly? Anyway, instead of sending them back to the US for an exchange, maybe someone here in Sydney would be interested? Details:

1 pair Men's Ridgemont, Black, size 11

1 pair Men's Ridgemont, Dark Brown, size 11

$90 for each pair, brandnew, still in box & packaging and never been worn.

Send me a PM or call me (number in my profile) if you're interested.

Cheers

Charl

Hi Charl

The US shoe sizes are different from the SA shoe sizes. I suggest you go into a shoe shop here and try on a pair of shoes, if they fit you, ask the shop what would be the equivalent US size, then you will know for future reference. I took a 6 in SA but in the US it is an 8, which is the same in Australia, however in the mens shoes, in Australia the size still seems to be the same as it was in SA.

The US shoe sizes are different from the SA shoe sizes.

Thanks Mara

Does that apply to the same BRAND of shoe? I've checked the labels inside my old CAT shoes (bought in SA) and inside the new CAT shoes (ordered from the US). All of them are made in China and the label inside all of them reads:

11 USA

10 UK

44 EUR

wide width

So if they were all made in China, then a size 11 should be a size 11, irrespective of where you buy them?

Charl

I have been caught out with this before. All I can tell you is that when I shop local and overseas it works for me as follows:

6 South Africa

8 Australia

6 England

39 Europe

8 USA and Canada

I would think that you are absolutely right, especially as they are all made in China, but I suppose the proof is in the pudding, in that the shoes do not fit! Go figure!