teenagers making friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smartie

hey there all :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::lol::lol::lol:

i was just woundering if any body has teenagers from prehaps the ages 13-15 in brisban that would be willing to chat to my daughter (13) (grade 8 ) B) .... she is verry worried that if we go over she will not make friends. ;):lol::ilikeit:

she does have facebook.

thanks,,

smartie :lol:

Hi there!

Im sixteen....and not in brisban but in Wagga Wagga, but just want to say i havent really made frineds but i have only been here for four days, once you go to school friends will come automatically! and im a person who does not make friends easily....really in the whole of brisban its bound that you atleast make one friend!!! Dont worry!!! :o

Hi there!

Im sixteen....and not in brisban but in Wagga Wagga, but just want to say i havent really made frineds but i have only been here for four days, once you go to school friends will come automatically! and im a person who does not make friends easily....really in the whole of brisban its bound that you atleast make one friend!!! Dont worry!!! :thumbdown:

hay googlybear :)

thanx,,.... :D:ilikeit:

so wat part of S.A were you from???

smarties daughter. B)

hay googlybear :)

thanx,,.... :D:thumbdown:

so wat part of S.A were you from???

smarties daughter. B)

Hi there smarties daughter!! :ilikeit:

I lived in centurion, pierre van ryneveld. and you?

Hi there smarties daughter!! :blink:

I lived in centurion, pierre van ryneveld. and you?

Hi there,

I live in Durban.

Have you got a personal email address so that we can chat?

If you don't mind?

Are you in a private school or gov school?

Are the girls fashionable over there?

so many questions I know...

Hi there,

I live in Durban.

Have you got a personal email address so that we can chat?

If you don't mind?

Are you in a private school or gov school?

Are the girls fashionable over there?

so many questions I know...

I do have a personal e-mail adres i'l send a pm with it.

i was in a private school when we lived in pierre van ryneveld.

the girls are fasionalble but its the same like there is sa. not crazy new york, milan or anything!! and dont worry i also had alot of questions! seriously you musnt worry, in a couple of years you wont be in school and you will make new friends anyway. some girls here wear billabong and roxy and all the other expensive stuff, but you can see those are the ones with money but most are not even worried about that i mean who cares you are going to need to buy other clothes once your older anyway, and you will still keep your friends in sa, they will come visit? but your mom and dad will be your best friends here are the start of your stay, today me and my mom went to watch Harry Potter the order of the Phoenix. as time progresses you will meet people and so on, the people are not arrogant as most people make them to be!!!! your welcome to ask, if i dont know i will find out!

Bye for now. What is your home language? :)

I do have a personal e-mail adres i'l send a pm with it.

i was in a private school when we lived in pierre van ryneveld.

the girls are fasionalble but its the same like there is sa. not crazy new york, milan or anything!! and dont worry i also had alot of questions! seriously you musnt worry, in a couple of years you wont be in school and you will make new friends anyway. some girls here wear billabong and roxy and all the other expensive stuff, but you can see those are the ones with money but most are not even worried about that i mean who cares you are going to need to buy other clothes once your older anyway, and you will still keep your friends in sa, they will come visit? but your mom and dad will be your best friends here are the start of your stay, today me and my mom went to watch Harry Potter the order of the Phoenix. as time progresses you will meet people and so on, the people are not arrogant as most people make them to be!!!! your welcome to ask, if i dont know i will find out!

Bye for now. What is your home language? :blink:

hey :blush::D:ilikeit:

my home language is english.. and yours?

i am in durban at the moment.. :huh:

so do you have second languages that they offer at scool there or do you just do english? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

bye B)

Hi there. Im not in school yet here. There are so many things that you have to do before you actually get to go to school!!! So at the moment im afrikaans and english... but im sure you can have more langauge choices at school, if not im sure there are tutors or something.

They zone the school areas here...so say you live in Mount Austin you cant go to wagga wagga high... but you will see once you are here.

Hows durban?

Hi there. Im not in school yet here. There are so many things that you have to do before you actually get to go to school!!! So at the moment im afrikaans and english... but im sure you can have more langauge choices at school, if not im sure there are tutors or something.

They zone the school areas here...so say you live in Mount Austin you cant go to wagga wagga high... but you will see once you are here.

Hows durban?

hello. :ilikeit:

durban is great. :hug:

so what school were you in?

i am currentley in st henrys marist brothers college durban.

bye 4 now. :)

p.s. you can pm me at naudelr@mweb.co.za

• 5 weeks later...
hello. :unsure:

durban is great. :huh:

so what school were you in?

i am currentley in st henrys marist brothers college durban.

bye 4 now. :blush:

p.s. you can pm me at naudelr@mweb.co.za

Hey I have three teenagers .... all ex- Thomas More kids... send me your daughters facebook details and I will get them onto hers...

Heather