Fudge

Nilo

Hier is 'n baie maklike Fudge resep vir die mikrogolf. Die fudge proe baie kondesmelkerig, yummm!!

500 gram suiker (verkieslike strooi suiker)

125 gram botter

1 blikkie kondensmelk

5 ml vanilla

Meng alles behalwe vanilla in 'n mikrogolf vaste bak (glas is beter)

Mikro op High vir 4 minute

Haal uit en roer goed

Mikro weer vir 8,5 minute

Haal uit en sit vanilla by, klits goed!

Gooi uit in gesmeerde bak en laat so bietjie koud word voor jy dit in blokkies sny.

Die volgende resep maak 'n groter hoeveelheid fudge, is nog lekker maar nie so kondesmelkerig nie

6 Koppies suiker

1 koppie water

3 eetlepels stroop

125 gram botter

1 blik kondensmelk

2 teelepels vanilla

1 eetlepel asyn

1 koppie meelblom

Meng alles saam behalwe asyn en vanilla. Sorg dat suiker opgelos het voordat die mengsel kook.

Roer gedurig! Kook vinnig totdat die mengsel die sagtebal stadium bereik. So min of meer 20 minute die mengsel sal teen die rand van die pot begin suikerig word. Verwyder van die stoof en voeg asyn en vanilla by. Klop (ek gebruik my elektriese hand menger so in die pot, en klop vir omtrent 'n minuut) die mengsel totdat dit begin dit word en roomerig is. Gooi in botter gesmeerde pan of voer die pan met baking paper uit, dit is baie makliker. Laat koud word en sny in blokkies voordat dit te hard word.

Vir meer romerige fudge sit een pakkie sjokolade knopies in die selfde tyd as die asyn en vanilla voordat jy die mengsel klop, wit vir caramel en donker vir sjokolade geur. Wat van 'n bietjie lemoen geursel in plaas van die vanilla vir 'n sjokolade lemoen fudge?

Lekker eet :ilikeit:

Guest wilna

Hi Nilo

Ek het jou mikrogolf fudge vir die kinders gemaak vandag - heerlik. :ilikeit:

Hulle is nou so soet, hulle sal nooit weer stout word nie. :D

Betsy - as ek naby was sou ek vir jou 'n stukkie gebring het. :)

Groete Wilna

Edited by wilna

[b]Ek sal maar hier by die kos kom rond hang... my asma pompie is nou al stukkend gekou, ek is seker my oe staan pieringgroot in my kop. Ek drink tee, coke zero, heuning en suurlemoensap en alles proe anders.!

Vandat ek gister 3 min voor 12 my laaste rokie gerook het ( in die middag) tot nou toe is laaank. Wat kan ek eet, wat kan ek doen? Help!

Het iemand dalk die korslose melktert resep? Ek het baie melk en goeters en dit sal my besig hou. Seblief.

Betsy. :whome:

[Het iemand dalk die korslose melktert resep? Ek het baie melk en goeters en dit sal my besig hou. Seblief.

Betsy. :)

Hi Betsy,

Have a look on this thread for the crustless milktart recipe (page 2). Enjoy!!

Hang in there with the non smoking! If I could give up after about 26 years of smoking then you could too. It's been 5 years since my last puff - I still love the smell!!!!

SAS

• 3 months later...

So glad I found this recipe. :D Nilo, I saw you mention somewhere that you make fudge and was going to ask you if you had a nice recipe. I'm going to go buy the ingredients later! There goes the diet ... :lol::(

Ek is nou terug, gaan gou winkels toe dan gaan ek die resep probeer

klink lekker

Des

So glad I found this recipe. :D Nilo, I saw you mention somewhere that you make fudge and was going to ask you if you had a nice recipe. I'm going to go buy the ingredients later! There goes the diet ... :lol::(

"Eat Drink and Be Merry, tomorrow we diet.

Enjoy

Des

Eat Drink and Be Merry, tomorrow we diet.

My problem is that tomorrow never comes! Oh well, can't win 'em all...

My problem is that tomorrow never comes! Oh well, can't win 'em all...

Dont worry be happy

Des

Hey Nilo,

Just a few quick questions about the fudge. I was going to make it yesterday but was worried that the bowl I have won't be big enough. I don't want to have to eat fudge straight out of the microwave :ilikeit: so I want to make sure my bowl is big enough so that it won't spill. How big is the bowl that you use?

Also, do you use unsalted butter or is it ok to use normal salted?

And finally. I've forgotten :holy: is strooi suiker caster sugar or icing sugar?

Thanks. :ilikeit:

Hey Nilo,

Just a few quick questions about the fudge. I was going to make it yesterday but was worried that the bowl I have won't be big enough. I don't want to have to eat fudge straight out of the microwave :P so I want to make sure my bowl is big enough so that it won't spill. How big is the bowl that you use?

Also, do you use unsalted butter or is it ok to use normal salted?

And finally. I've forgotten <_< is strooi suiker caster sugar or icing sugar?

Thanks. :D

Hi, sorry I don't know about the bowl..Nilo will tell you, but strooi suiker is castor sugar, yes. xxxKD

Hi,

A two litre bowl should be sufficient. Yep castor sugar + strooi suiker, it's just so that the sugar melts during the process.

The microwave recipe is the nicest and just so so easy!

Lovies

N

Thanks KD and Nilo. Today is the PERFECT day for making fudge. Nice and cool and overcast. No-one is at home, so no-one needs to know how much fudge I made either. <_<

Thanks KD and Nilo. Today is the PERFECT day for making fudge. Nice and cool and overcast. No-one is at home, so no-one needs to know how much fudge I made either. ;)

Or ate? ;) It's ok. It's your secret - nobody else has to know! :D

Or ate? ;) It's ok. It's your secret - nobody else has to know! :D

Sorry, before I go...the scale is going to know ;) Bye, KD.

Thanks KD and Nilo. Today is the PERFECT day for making fudge. Nice and cool and overcast. No-one is at home, so no-one needs to know how much fudge I made either. :wub:

I'm curious MzT - How did the fudge making go? :blush:

Maak soos ek maak....koop 'n skaal en dan bere jy hom in die gangkas onder al die linne om nooit weer uit te haal nie. Skoon vergeet ek het een, het nie onnodige stress in my lewe nodig nie.

:blush:

xxxxKD.

What a great chuckle I had now for that scared scale of yours!

Edited by Kannidood

I'm curious MzT - How did the fudge making go? :whome:

I've just logged on to grab the recipe. I was going to make it earlier but got sidetracked with paperwork. :blush: Bought the ingredients earlier and am going to make it now. I'll let you know how it turns out. :wub:

Remember to whistle while you make it... that way you can't taste it too often... :ilikeit:

Edited by Polyanna

Nou ja.... I think today it's me hiding from the scale and not the other way around! :unsure:

The fudge turned out great. Thanks again Nilo for the recipe! :blush-anim-cl: The kids loved it too and there's not much left. They asked if I could make another batch today. Isn't it just so unfair that they can eat anything they like and nothing happens, meanwhile I'm feeling guilty today because of a few blocks of fudge. Ai....

Hi!

Sorry vir die 'in-tjip' hier or hi-jacking your thread, but speaking of fudge....

I've been looking for a nice Choclate Fudge Recipe, and came across the recipe below a while back - that is for anyone that may be interested. It is really delicious, and the kids love it. You know sometimes when you feel like a chocolate and when you eat 1 it just don't seem to 'still' the 'hunger' for chocolate.

Well, this 1 really satisfies the chocolate-'urge'.

I've even added chopped marshmallows at times :ilikeit: which also comes out nice.

OK - here goes:

Chocolate Fridge Cake/Fudge

Ingredients:

250g Margarine

500g Icing Sugar

100ml Cocoa

2 Eggs

2 Packets Marie Biscuits

Method:

Microwave margarine uncovered for 1½ minutes on high until melted.

Sift dry ingredients.

Stir into melted margarine.

Beat eggs and stir into mixture.

Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes on high.

Break up biscuits and mix into mixture.

Press into large tray and refrigerate until set.

Cut into bite-sized squares.

Tip - use Baking Margarine, else it comes out a bit too soft and doesn't set as well.

Enjoy :ilikeit:

Alet

• 4 months later...
Guest natalie3

Im going to try the microwave fudge recipe this afternoon..we didnt buy any easter-eggs this year so im going to treat myself!!!

and the only child in this house is still a baby..so hehe...more for me!

Hi Nilo,

thanks for the fudge 10/10 really nice. Tanya loves it too. Going to try making some ourselves soon.

groete Rina :whome: