Postal Addresses in Australia

Pippa

Hi Everyone,

We’ve never received our post at home and have always rented a post box to receive our mail. How does it work in Australia :) ? Would we be able to apply / rent a post box? If possible, where should we apply?

Thank you :D !

Lovies, Pippa! X

check with your nearest post office. They have boxes outside.

Lindy-Lee

:)

Hi Pippa

You do not have to rent a postbox in Australia. You will have your mail delivered to your postbox by your local postie. Of course, if you wish to you can rent a postbox and you would apply at http://www.auspost.com.au/

Hi Mara

Easy to get a PO BOx.Costs $77 for a small one.

If Australian Post office in your area has boxes available you should be able to get one immediately, otherwise they put your name down on a waiting list.

Ek sou nie posbus huur nie, bloot oor die feit dat as jy moet 100point ID moet doen by enige plek, soek hulle bewys van adres en as al jou goed na jou posbus toe gaan, gaan dit nie help nie. Veral die Elektrisiteit, Telefoon (Telstra) en bankstate.

Liefde daarso

xx

Hi Pippa

As far as I'm concerned, no need to. The postal service in Aussie is GREAT. Post something today and it's probably delivered tomorrow. My Daughter in-law sent me a cd from Perth to Bris and it took 2 days!! The "postie"Aussie" for postman comes driving down the rd every day with his or her scooter and stops at every post box, like clock work. I know it sounds to good to be true but it isn't.

Nilo

Pippa, ons gebruik straat aflewering en het nog nooit iets nie ontvang nie - ook nog nooit iets gepos wat weggeraak het nie! Ek stuur gereeld pakkies met bederfgoed en geskenke vir familie in ADL (en vir my seun toe hy in Perth was) en dit het nog altyd vinnig en veilig arriveer. Ek koop en verkoop goed op Ebay en stuur dit net so met die gewone pos - geen probleme nog gehad nie! As die pakkie te groot is vir die posbus dan los hulle dit hier by die voordeur as ek nie hier is nie. Mens het regtig nie 'n posbus nodig nie. :ilikeit: