When is the NEXT COFFE CLUB MEETING-PIPPA?

SAFUNNELWEB

hALLO pippa

WANEER EN WAAR OUKIE....Ek dink ek het te veel NOMSENS GESKRYF en julle afgeskrik...Ek is nie so bad nie hoor?My vrou se 'n storie klink anders as jy dit skryf en as jy dit oorvertel.....mmmmm....dis waar.....waneer kan ons almal mekaar sien....jul is meer as welkom om na my huisie te kom....maar jul sal net moet verskoon ons bou en breek en ons sal maar miskien 'n lekker potkie kos of iets moet hou...dan kan ons lekker gesels...

Wat se julle?Of kom dit alweer nie REG uit nie?

PIPPA WAT SE JY OU MATER?

GROETE SAFUNNELWEB :ilikeit:

Dear SAFUNNELWEB,

I am the host for coffee clubs in Pretoria and I am more than willing to arrange a next one. Our previous coffee club was held in March and I suggest that we do it in May or June.

Anyone with recommendations?

Pippa

Hi Pippa

As we are so close to each other may I suggest we have a "Gauteng" coffee club meeting? Perhaps we could all get together at Irene farm one Saturday towards the end of May.

Anyone else have a suggestion for the JHB and PTA clubs to meet?

Cindylou

Dear Cindylou

I support your suggestion 100% and think it is a great idea to have it an Irene. PM me so that we can set a date!

Pippa

Hi Guys

You can count us in ...depending on the date may still be trying to pay off the Immigration Agent fees !

Please keep us up to date with dates

regards

D