Jump to content
  • 0

Agent need for tourist visa 600



Hello .I'm looking for someone who has used an agent un durabn who can give personal care to my folks to apply for tourist visa 600 in Durban. 

One is over 75 is it true he needs qnd x ray and a medical examination?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...