We New 2!!!!

brendia

Hi Everyone

We have just started the loooong process 2! We are hopefully going to Oz on a skilled visa.

My husband Mark is a carpenter. We have a 2 year old little girl named Ashlee.

We went to 4-corners on the 7th March 07 and met Trevor. He was absolutely wonderful and took us through the whole process. We eagerly waiting for reference letters for the skills assesment. I can't believe how long it takes for people to type a simple letter.

We have never been to Oz but Mark's mind is already set on Perth. I'm a bit more sceptical and want to find out more about all the other city's before I make my decision.

I am so glad that I found this forum. I've already learnt so much from reading through some of the topics.

Regards

Brendia

Hi Brendia

Welcome to the forum, I am sure we will be able to offer support and guidance through this very long process :ilikeit: .

As we already live in Perth, I can highly recommend it. As a Joburg girl myself, I thought I would never cope in the most isolated city in Australia but I love it. Do some research on all the cities in Oz before you settle on one...they all have very good points so it will be a tough decision.

Good luck with the mountains of paperwork :D

Gaille

Brenda,

Welcome to the forum. This is your new "Virtual Home". Hope you make LOTS and LOTS of new buddies for ever!

Dedré

Welcome Brendia,

I am sure you will make many new friends here. :D

Just ask if you have any questions, the people here on the forum are amazing and give great advise.

Good luck with the paperwork!

Michele

Welcome Brendia, may your stay be long and fruitfull.

Good luck with the skills assesment.