Suburbs in Perth

Ryan EL/SA

Hello everyone,

I have recently secured myself a job in Perth in an area called Osborne Park. I would like to find out from anyone who knows Perth as to what areas/suburbs around Osborne Park are good or resonable when it comes to finding accomodation? I also need to know about the schools and access to public transport and shopping centres. My eldest daughter is going to school next year. I don't mind if there are good areas out side Perth as I am willing to travel.

If anyone can help me I will be most greatful as I am expecting to be in Oz. by August.

Thank you, Ryan EL/SA.

Hi

We work in Ozzy Park... and we live about 20km north of work.

Suburbs depend entirely on what you are looking for. We didn't want to rent an old home so we went looking in the newer areas (Madeley/Hocking/Pearsall/Darch), we found a lovely BRAND NEW place to rent in Darch.

I would look in Hillarys, Kallaroo, Sorrento, Duncraig and Carine if you want to be in a good area and reasonably close to the sea. If you don't mind being a bit further from the beach (10km) try Kingsley, Woodvale or the new areas I mentioned.

There is a train station right here in Osborne Park (Stirling). There are also two shopping centres very close by, Innaloo and Karrinyup.

I am not sure about schools as I don't have children but the areas I mentioned all have pretty good schools, from what I have heard.

Where in Osborne Park are you going to work?

Shout if you need anything else.

Gaille

Hello Parsons family

Thank you for your info, much appreciated. :holy:

I will be working at 23 King Edward road, Osborne Park, at a Company Called TGE.

I will check on the areas you have mentioned and see what is available. :ilikeit:

Thanks again