Jump to content

Issues emigrating to AUS as a Radiographer with a Diploma.

Recommended Posts



My Fiancé is a qualified radiographer and has been working at Netcare for 5+ years.

She has received her diploma but not a degree.

What are our options available to emigrate to AUS?

I am applying for ASC Visa and should be ok with my occupation.


Are we still able to emigrate if she doesnt have a degree? Or is it pointless trying?


Please can someone advise

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...