Jump to content
  • 0






I'm new to all of this so please excuse me if I'm asking questions that may have been dealt with before.


My son, 4th year Architecture student, has an opportunity to do his internship at a company in Australia when he receives his degree at the end of this year.  The sponsor is family of ours. Now my questions:


1.  Do we wait until he receives his degree before we start the process of applying for the Visa or can we start the process in the interim?

2.  What Visa do we apply for? 

3.  Where do we start?


Thank you.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...