ACS - Evidence of paid employment

Jaydi

Hi!

As part of the evidence that one has been employed by a company, I assume one should submit a payslip.
For one of the previous companies, we have the reference letter, (could perhaps find the initial contract as well), but the payslips were given as Excel spreadsheets. Cringe. Sigh... 
Excel spreadsheet seem very unprofessional to me, and how would ACS know that we didn't just suck it out of our thumb?

So,  if we print out one of the Excel spreadsheet type payslips, and get the company's business stamp on it and let the HR officer or someone sign it, do you think that would be official enough?

For proof of your employment, you can use, that excel payslip + your IRP5 for that period + your company letter + Bank Statements for the same period.

Hello Jaydi,

In fact the ACS to not ask for proof of payment all they want are detailed work references.

However for the actual visa application you will need to be able to provide proof of payment.  The proof suggested above should be sufficient.

Regards

I managed to arrange a certificate of service from previous employers (ask the HR department....) Came in really useful when having to provide evidence of having worked at a company for various forms/loans etc.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, Aleku said:

For proof of your employment, you can use, that excel payslip + your IRP5 for that period + your company letter + Bank Statements for the same period.

Hi,
Did you use bank statements for the whole period? Or like the beginning month and last month of the period?
Did you use every payslip? It just seems that it would be too much and exceed the PDF size limit? 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:26 PM, Jaydi said:

Did you use bank statements for the whole period?

No I just used one at the end of the period and highlighted the payment from employer.

As far as I can recall, I uploaded my last 3 payslips and the rest was all SARS tax assessments.