Movecube

Philip84

Question

HI All, 

Just question. I inquired on move cube for price of large cube as saw following 

image.png.b16a5697560a6bcda0df4c69fe2fd2ba.png

Am I correct in assuming that its about R20k for the cube and a further R37k for destination charge. So actually R57?

7 answers to this question

Yup, I believe that's right. 

I haven't used a move cube yet (only have a quote to check cost), but I was also taken a bit by surprise when I saw the cost on the other side! 

I mailed them on the cost and they said the $3706 is for inter state transport as their depot is in Melbourne. Bit crazy thats its almost double the cost of moving from Centurion to AUS ....🤔

Wow, that feels excessive. Just had a quick look at our costs and it is nowhere near what you're being quoted. Granted, it was only for a medium sized cube to Sydney in June 2016 but still....

image.png.613d40dd23b4928ad212bc88e6396401.png

Yeah, the $3706 is super expensive. Like I said, I requested a quote for budgetary reasons and the quote to Canberra was somewhere around $1400. Where is your end destination? 

4 hours ago, Philip84 said:

Bit crazy thats its almost double the cost of moving from Centurion to AUS ....🤔

Welcome to Australia!  You'll get used to the sting that a high minimum wage delivers.  Jokes aside, that is very expensive, do you know if that is via road or train freight?