Looking for Moms and tots in Sydney

twister

Hi there guys!

We have just moved to Sydney from Melbourne and I have a toddler boy of 19 months.

We are looking for new friends to chat and play with.

Are there any other moms and tots out there that would like to meet up?or are there already groups that we can join?

See you later

Maryna and Stefan

Hi daar julle

Ons is nog in SA,maar miskien eendag kom ons Aus toe, of soos ek iewers gelees het, Oostralie !

Sal graag kontak met julle wil maak om te hoor hoe die lewe daar in Oz is.

Ek is getroud en eersteling is oppad (middel Julie)

Hoe is die lewenskoste daar?

Hoor weer van julle !

Groete

Olden

Hiya.

We arrive in Sydney in 3.5 weeks. We have two boys, a bit older, only one is off to school when we arrive but I will have our 3yr old at home till Jan 2008.

where are you living??

Lets catch up.......

Cheers, Reid

Hi there

I would love to meet up sometime. My son is 4 but we have many friends with kids between 1 and 10 and we all get on really well. Playgroups are a great way to meet people too and it is about $60 a year and you go once a week for a play.

There are lots of great parks and its common to see groups of moms with their toddlers playing and chatting and its a nice break away from the house too.

Please pm me and let me know where you stay so we can arrange for a few of us to get together at a park or something in the next few weeks.

I have met a few ladies in the last few weeks who are fresh of the boat and they would love to get together and make friends.

See you soon.

I have met a few ladies in the last few weeks who are fresh of the boat and they would love to get together and make friends.

See you soon.

Hi There!

We are also fresh of the boat!! :lol: Please let me know when you girls get together, would love to join you!!

My boy is 8 and my girl 6, they start school on Tuesday (12th)! Please hold thumbs that everything goes well with their "first" day! It is Naomi's first time to wear school uniform, she is so excited. We had to take lots of photo's yesterday! :(

post-526-1181346133.jpg

Edited by Tania

Hi Tania

Your two look so sweet in their school uniforms. What school are they going to.

We will be there on 24 November...only 5 and a half months...although it seems like a life time, I am sure it will go fast. Would love to get together with everyone when we get there as I am going to be home with the kids for the first 3 months!!

Robyn

Hiya.

Your children look great in their new uniforms. Our 6 yr old also starts this year but only in July at the start of the third term.........my 3yr old who is at school in JHB (and loves it) can only start in Jan 2008.........so I have him at home FULL time till then......

it would be great to catch up. Where abouts are you all living in Sydney. We will be in Curl Curl/Dee Why!!

Cheers

reid

Hi there,

We will be staying in Cherrybrook and would love to meet up with all your girls! :D

Australian: as they say "Min dae!" Thanks to Australian and Reid for your compliments on my kids!

Groete van huis tot huis

Tania

Hi there

Oh your kids look gorgeous. Our next tea is last Wednesday of the month but nothing stopping us meeting before if you are keen. Soon we will have to hire Telstra Statium for our teas seems like sooo many people arriving. :huh:

I am sure your kids will love school tomorrow my son said his first day at school in Aus was the best day of his life.

Bells on the forum lives out that way and her kids are 5/6 ish so it might be nice to hook up with her also. She has such lovely friends also, this is just sooo exciting to know there are more people out there who are keen to make new friends.

My legs have gone numb with cold so I must dash, please pm me and we can arrange to meet up.

Have a great week

S

Hi Tania,

I'm a Mom without tots, living around the corner from you in Dural. I just wanted to comment on how great your two SAfrican kiddies look with their new school uniforms, especially with the Aussie hats!

Give them big hugs and good luck to you for Tuesday when they start their first day!!

SAS

Haai Tania

My sus jou kinners lyk te ougat in die uniforms om nie te praat vd oulike hoedens nie. Man nou besef ek net weer julle is reerig daar, ai dis so eksaaitieng. :( Ek dink aan julle vi more oggend of moet ek eder se vi netnou. Sterkte my sus ek weet hulle gaan jou verbaas so goed gaan hulle aanpas.

Moibly

Tomdoel :ilikeit:

Edited by Tomdoel

Hi There!

We are also fresh of the boat!! :lol: Please let me know when you girls get together, would love to join you!!

My boy is 8 and my girl 6, they start school on Tuesday (12th)! Please hold thumbs that everything goes well with their "first" day! It is Naomi's first time to wear school uniform, she is so excited. We had to take lots of photo's yesterday! :D

Hiya.

Tania, how was school today?? Let us know!!!

Cheers

Reid.

Hiya.

Tania, how was school today?? Let us know!!!

Cheers

Reid.

Hi Reid,

I gave some feedback, see my new post: "Our first day at school".

See ya soon! :ilikeit:

Tania

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there

Oh your kids look gorgeous. Our next tea is last Wednesday of the month but nothing stopping us meeting before if you are keen. Soon we will have to hire Telstra Statium for our teas seems like sooo many people arriving. :lol:

I am sure your kids will love school tomorrow my son said his first day at school in Aus was the best day of his life.

Bells on the forum lives out that way and her kids are 5/6 ish so it might be nice to hook up with her also. She has such lovely friends also, this is just sooo exciting to know there are more people out there who are keen to make new friends.

My legs have gone numb with cold so I must dash, please pm me and we can arrange to meet up.

Have a great week

S

Hi!

I wanted to pm you, but your pm box is full. :) Are you going to meet for tea this Wednesday? Would love to join you! :wacko:

Tania

Hi there

I have sent you a pm and cleared my box.

S

Hi Reid

Was just browsing and saw that you will be living on the Northern Beaches. We're in North Manly, which is a spit away from Dee Why. We've been in Oz for almost 7 years now, but I'm missing my language. Reid doesn't sound very Afrikaans, but you never know. Please contact me once you're settled in. Would love to meet up.

Regards

Tania (a different one)