Greetings and Intro

RAINKINGx1

Hello everyone

I have been a lurker on the forum for the past few months and am so grateful for all the information , advice and support I have seen from the community.

So a little about me and my family. I am a 39 year old IT Professional and my wife is a financial director and office manager for a small Insurance broker. We have a beautiful and amazing 3 ( almost 4 ) year old daughter.

My wife and I have lived in South Africa (Johannesburg) our whole lives up to now of course. We have both done some traveling but have never been to Australia. Our decision to migrate to Australia is due to the many challenges we have living in South Africa. I don't want to mention them as everyone on this forum already knows them all too well. ALl I can say is all the CIT and the crime getting closer and closer to home really made the last push in our decision. I have deiced to post the rest in the journals section. Look out for my post there 🙂

Welcome and we can all relate to your reasoning for moving. On the positive side Oz is bloody amazing and has worked out so well for us, so glad we came and wish we could have done it a lot earlier in life. Good luck and all the best

Welcome to the forum - I agree, Australia is fantastic, it's a great place to raise children and you won't regret the move.

Welcome!  Many people lurk for a long time before they join.  It's part of the journey. 😊

Shout if we can be of any help.