Migrating agents response time

Daleen

Question

Hi, we are new to the forum and are only at the beginning stages. We've submitted our information to a few migration agents for the first assessment. How long does it take before they get back to you to start the actual process? 

7 answers to this question

Hi Daleen,

You would expect that an agency would be keen to impress you with their customer service and respond to an initial inquiry as quickly as possible.  If you were waiting over a couple of business days I would keep looking :) 

Regards

Hi Daleen

We are also very new to the process and I must say this forum has been so helpful.

To answer your question, usually not long. It is very important to choose the right Agent and would suggest that you look at reviews. We personally went for an Agent recommended on this site and we very happy we did!

Thank you for the feedback Tracy.  Yes, I agree, I am so thankful for this forum.  There is so many things to look at!  We've submitted our applications to migrate2oz, cara migrations and tri-nations migration.  So far none of them got back to us yet.  I got migrate2oz and tri-nations migration from the MARA website and CARA migrations was a name given to my husband by his cousin.  They are all registered at MARA.  We'll just have to wait and see when they will get back to us :).  Where are you in the process?

I know alot of people on this forum have used Migrate2Oz. 

We have appointed the agent who has done an in depth assessment to determine what visa to apply for. We now at step 2 of doing all the tests and assessments (I am making it sound simple, its not lol). Although nervous, we know we doing the right thing. 

I know alot of people on this forum have used Migrate2Oz. 

We have appointed the agent who has done an in depth assessment to determine what visa to apply for. We now at step 2 of doing all the tests and assessments (I am making it sound simple, its not lol). Although nervous, we know we doing the right thing.

We used Stephen Dickson.

Thanks Tracy for the name of the agency you used.  I set up my linked profile and someone from Australia contacted me and asked me how things are in South Africa.  He then said to me his friend is also an agent.  I checked on MARA they were registered.  I couldn't log onto their website yesterday, so I send them an email.  They emailed me back this morning early.  I've already send through our documentation to them for review.  The company is called ozimmigration.com.  I'm glad someone actually got back to us.  

16 hours ago, SD_MOA said:

Hi Daleen,

You would expect that an agency would be keen to impress you with their customer service and respond to an initial inquiry as quickly as possible.  If you were waiting over a couple of business days I would keep looking :) 

Regards

Yes, I agree with you.  At least someone from ozimmigration got back to us within 1 day of mailing them.  Now at least we can see if our dreams will be possible or not