Urgent help needed please!

leeferg1

Hi guys

I haven't been on here for a long time, but I'm hoping someone will be able to help me or point me in the right direction.

I urgently need a contact in SA Home Affairs - my family and I are flying to South Africa on the 6th December and I've just been told by SA High Commission in Canberra that my passport application hasn't been processed (applied for in July) as they need my fingerprints redone and my eldest son's new passport, which is "complete" and waiting in Canberra, is invalid as it now has a photo of a girl????

My son's current passport expires on the 7th Feb 2018 and mine on the 6th March 2018.

Any help and/or suggestions would be very very welcome.

Thank you.

Lee

Sorry I can't be of any help, but this is exactly the reason I am considering letting my SA citizenship go when the time comes...

• Like 1

Thanks ChrisH - we would've applied for Oz citizenship but Turnbull decided to muck things up for us, so had no choice but to renew our SA ones....under no circumstances will we be keeping our SA citizenship...this is a perfect example of why we won't.  It's unbelievable!!!! 

• Like 1

The incompetence is absolutely MIND-BLOWING! :o

Aussies since 2009 and never looked back.