Form 80

renebo

Hi all

Quick few questions :

1.  Which visa type has to complete the form 80?

2.  When in the process would this form be requested? 

3. Do each applicant have to complete it seperately ie main applicant, spouse, children? 

4. What happens when you run out of space for the last ten years addresses and work experience? Can I attach a separate document? 

Hope to hear from from anyone soon. 

Thanks Rene 

Hi Rene

Form 80 is normally required for permanent or provisional visa applications and is normally requested from applicants aged 16 and up. You can provide the form any time prior to the time of decision on the application. It is normally fine to attach a separate document listing relevant details if you run out of room if you refer to this in the form.

• Like 1

Hi Rene

The type of visa application and likelihood of Form 80 being requested varies by type of visa and a persons circumstances.

Form 80 is not compulsory at the time of application but as it is often requested many people like to attach it to the application.  If it is going to be requested it would be requested once the DIBP start processing the application.   Generally, where requested, it is requested for all adults within the application.

I generally recommend that my clients do this for permanent residence visas (and sometimes depending upon the individual circumstances where I consider it is likely to be requested for a temporary visa).

Part T at the end of the document provides additional space - additional pages if appropriately put together can generally be added where needed.

• Like 1

Thanks Fiona and TeeTMI

Thank you for the confirmation.  I was just curious about this form...

Thanks R

Edited by renebo

• 10 months later...

I wish I knew about Form 80 when I submitted my application. 

I would recommend everyone applying for a sc189 to fill this form in and attach it to their application, as it will most likely be requested from what I have read.