nanettedv

Hello there!

Are there a lot of loyalty/ rewards programmes in AUS?  Just about every shop in SA has a loyalty programme.  Think FNB eBucks, Pick 'n Pay Smart Shopper, Clicks, Dis-Chem, Stodels, Woolworths, Ackermans, The Body Shop, Vida e Cafè, TFG, Cape Union Mart, etc.

Which ones are available in AUS and which offers the best rewards?

Most do, although nothing as good as Clicks/Discovery combo was....

Each of the banks also have a loyalty program with most also providing a Qantas Frequent Flyer program which I would compare to eBucks (without all the SPAM email/sms that came with that....)

• Thanks 1

Most of them are pretty useless.  If you buy your coffee, those are usually good, offering the tenth cup free.  I've received a few gift cards and other goodies from the Flubuys program over the years although these days it's not really worth it as you get less points and their value becomes less and less.  Myer is a good one if you shop there often.  I've had a Priceline loyalty card for 13 years and never received anything from them so I chucked it out. Even Qantas Frequent Flyer program is pretty much useless these days. 

All up, with the exception of a few, it's not really worth it and you get spammed into oblivion by the loyalty providers and their "associate partners" - aka they sell your info to other companies so you get even more spam...