Suggestions for arrival accommodation in Adelaide

MichKen

Hello All, hubby is arriving in Adelaide on 11 October, so not long to go now... any recommendations on where to find decent, really cheap accommodation for a night or two while he goes looking at flatshares? We are trying to do his time alone there on a shoestring budget so that our living expense money is kept for once we have all landed.

thanks, Michelle

You would be hard pressed to find anything under $100 particularly if you want "decent".  Even a backpackers is $100 a night for a private room with ensuite.  My suggestion is that you try airbnb for a private ensuite room.  No guarantees on what it will be like but you can usually tell from the photos and you'll have some come back through airbnb if the photos don't match the reality.

• Thanks 1

I've had a look on airbnb for you and this one looks like something I would use: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/20578008?location=Adelaide%2C South Australia&check_in=2017-10-11&s=kG77zLP_#host-profile

The benefit is that the hosts are available to ask questions and this listing is walking distance to shops etc. 

I don't know the hosts though so it's your decision.

Edited by RYLC
  • Thanks 1