bbop

Hi everyone,

We are moving to Melbourne next month and would like to have our rental in place upon arrival. Problem is, in Victoria you can't rent a property without viewing it, which in our case is not possible as we are still in WA and do not have anyone that can view on our behalf.

Is there anyone in the area that can kindly view one or 2 properties on our behalf? We are looking at the Sunbury area or close to Melbourne Airport.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I know there are quite a few forumites and other South Africans in Sunbury, so I'm sure that someone will be able to help you ;) 

Hi @bbop, we may be able to assist. Send me a pm with the details if you want.

• Like 1

@bbop sorry, just saw your request now, I have been away for some medical tests, so did not visit the forum in that time. If you still need assistance, I am happy to help.

Thanks Mara. GKatherine was kind enough to view the property for us. Now the wait starts to hear if we were successful. :)

• Like 3

Fantastic, thank you @GKatherine for being so helpful.

@bbopI hope you get the property and that it meets with your expectations! Look forward to meeting you and your family and welcoming you to Sunbury.

It is definitely going to be a huge difference from Broome to Melbourne.. obviously size wise and especially weather wise!

Edited by Mara
Forgot to put in the reference to BBOP
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Mara - are there any plans to build a hospital in Sunbury that you are aware of? We are keen to buy in Sunbury but as a family that is rather hospital dependent we cant be more than 15 min from one. (emergency department at night important for us). This is a factor we need to consider. Currently live 10 mins from a hospital but cant afford to buy here. 

I think for Sunbury you are looking at the Sunshine or Royal Melbourne Hospitals?  I am not aware of any new hospitals being proposed here.