Can we pack juice like oros

vitchie

Question

Hi all

there is a juice called Daly that is like oros that I don't think a person can buy there. Do you think it is allowed to be packed in a container?

10 answers to this question

The real question is whats the point? Its going to land up being the most expensive drink you ever buy ;)

I have never found anything exactly like Oros here. They are way too health conscious here... especially on things that kids are likely to consume.

I dont mean to offend:  But WHY would anyone ever want to buy Oros anywhere.  I hate the stuff.  I was so surprised when I saw really expensive Frisco in a South African shop in New York.  I thought the only reason people buy Frisco was because it was cheap.  But you could buy pretty decent single origin coffee beans for less than the imported Frisco in New York.  Now way!   Each to their own I guess, I love marmite and would pay a lot of money for that (even if I could get cheap vegemite)

• Like 3

Suddenly I have a craving for Oros! :P

• Like 2

My wife used to sell industrial cleaning chemicals to the factory that made Oros in JHB, the staff could all purchase the stuff at a huge discount, but not one of them ever bought the stuff, they had all seen first hand the corrosive properties of Oros on the factory floor!

1 hour ago, Waylander said:

My wife used to sell industrial cleaning chemicals to the factory that made Oros in JHB, the staff could all purchase the stuff at a huge discount, but not one of them ever bought the stuff, they had all seen first hand the corrosive properties of Oros on the factory floor!

:o

1 hour ago, Waylander said:

I am gonna think twice before buying any from now on.

On 08/06/2017 at 10:27 AM, Waylander said:

Well....I'd like to see the corrosive properties of stomach acid on the factory floor to compare it with ;) The thing is you don't drink Oros in the concentration it is straight from the bottle, and you (hopefully) don't drink litres of the stuff each week. So it's probably fine. It's not one of my favourite tastes, so I don't drink Oros unless it's all that's going.

Incidentally, did you know that cocoa is poisonous and can kill you if you eat too much? Really. "Too much" is just more than anyone would ever eat unless they tried really really hard to do it on purpose.

• Like 1

@RedPanda  I am with you on this one!

Sometimes I am surprised that any of us are still alive!!!!

All the stories that do their rounds, drink this, do not drink that, eat this, do not eat that... Just of late you are told to have at least three cups of coffee a day.... not long ago, we were told it would kill you.

• Like 1