Vanbros

Hi All

Although my trade is in the MLTSSL, age is against me and I am looking for potential options available . I completed a section 28 trade test at Olifansfontein in 1999 as an Air conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. I then completed my N6 Diploma- Electrical engineering (NQF6 ID 67043) in 2006. I recently completed an Advanced Diploma in Project Management (NQF7 ID 93998).

Aligning points that are relevant is there a possibility that I could claim points for qualifications?:

For the NQF6/NQF7 :" An award or qualification recognised by the assessing authority in the assessment of the skilled occupation" - 10 points?

For my trade test : "One or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications awarded by an Australian educational institution and meet the Australian study requirement"  : 5 points?

Thank you all..

@Vanbros you say your age is against you, but you do not say how old you are... I guess for anyone to be able to give you advice, they would have to know your age!

I would suggest you perhaps send a PM to either @TeeTMI or @SD_MOA, both of them are migration agents that kindly help people on this forum. I do believe, that going straight to those that know, gives you the best advice.

You are welcome!