Recommended Immigration Lawyers in Australia - Partner Visa

Jamaica

Hello all,

I would like some recommendations on excellent immigration lawyers in Australia to help us with the partner visa application. This will include my 2 children. I have been on a student visa for over 3 years now and my partner of almost 3 years would like to sponsor us.

Can anyone recommend some highly amazing immigration lawyers in Australia?

Thank you again,

G

Hi G,

Welcome to the Forum.  I am a Registered Migration Agent (if you search my name on this forum you will see my posts here). 

Partner visas are an area that I have plenty of experience with.  Please feel free to contact me.

Tee

• Like 1

@Jamaica Tee comes highly recommended on this forum, she has assisted with advice and migration for many of our members.

• Like 2

I can also vouch for her excellent community reputation. Although we didn't use migration agents in any stage of our journey, I have been active on this forum for quite some time, and have never heard a single bad thing about her.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much. When we are ready to move to a partner visa I will be giving you a ring. Hopefully some time this year.