Who is planning an LSD in Sydney - Dec 2017

ChrisinBris

Hi team

We tried this a while ago and it didn't work so going to try again...looks like we might be heading back to SA for a wedding in December 2017. We presently stay in an lovely 4 bedroom house just north of Sydney (Northbridge). If you are wanting to come to Sydney in December for an LSD, maybe we can consider a house swap?

LSDs can be expensive as can trips back home :(

We haven't yet locked down our destinations in SA, but we are likely to be in Joburg and / or Cape Town and / or Plettenberg bay...so any of those locations would be a bonus.

Please message me if interested. We have 3 kids (age 6 to 10) in case that's a problem.

Thanks.

Hi Chris

Not what you were asking for but, I would love a bit of a holiday in Sydney at some point.  I live in Melbourne, not too far from the CBD.  Maybe we can consider a week house swop some other time if you want to spend a holiday in Melbourne. 

A

• 4 weeks later...

We might be interested - just kicking off the process now and hoping to have the VISA by around August.  We'd look to do a LSD trip to Perth and Melbourne over December to activate the VISA.

We stay in Kyalami in Jhb, 3 bed 2 garage house.

Just a word of caution @Rich990, look at flight prices over December.  Depending on the exact dates tickets could go up to 4x the usual cost over the festive season, don't leave it until August to book.

• Like 1

Thanks @ChrisH appreciate that, we'll definately check it out soon then!

Thanks @ChrisH appreciate that, we'll definately check it out soon then!