A few Visa application questions...

vengefire

Hi Folks,

I'm handling this process personally (189) and had two questions with regards to the visa application in ImmiAccount. I hope someone with experience can give me a little guidance :-)

1. I am not claiming points for my wife. Can I leave her qualifications and work experience empty in the Visa application? We are not having her qualifications or skills assessed in any way.

2. I accidentally set all my titles in my EOI to "Senior Developer". All other information is as per my ACS Migrant Skills Assessment. I've corrected it in the visa application. Given that the incorrectly named positions are all exceedingly closely related to Senior Developer, has anyone had an issue with something like this in the past. The most important information (the durations and applicability for points) is identical.

Many thanks,

Steve

10 hours ago, vengefire said:

Hi Folks,

I'm handling this process personally (189) and had two questions with regards to the visa application in ImmiAccount. I hope someone with experience can give me a little guidance :-)

1. I am not claiming points for my wife. Can I leave her qualifications and work experience empty in the Visa application? We are not having her qualifications or skills assessed in any way.
>>> Even though this is not relevant to the outcome of the visa application I recommend you include at least the current/recent work experience.  This is because you will need to provide this information in her Form80 and it is best if the information matches.

2. I accidentally set all my titles in my EOI to "Senior Developer". All other information is as per my ACS Migrant Skills Assessment. I've corrected it in the visa application. Given that the incorrectly named positions are all exceedingly closely related to Senior Developer, has anyone had an issue with something like this in the past. The most important information (the durations and applicability for points) is identical.
>>> As long as the ACS 'Deemed Date' and start end dates etc are correct then this should not be an issue.

Many thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have replied in the body of your email above.  Please see >>>

Regards

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SD_MOA said:

Hi Steve,

Regards

Thanks very much Stephen! That is very helpful :-)

9 hours ago, SD_MOA said:

Hi Steve,

Regards

Hi Steve, one more question around the form 80 and 1221...

Should I fill these out for my children? They are aged 3 years, and 3 months respectively.

Thanks,

Steve

EDIT : Please ignore my stupid question, I didn't bother reading the initial instructions of both forms.

BAD STEVE. READING GOOD. DON'T BE LAZY.

Edited by vengefire