Melbourne Accommodation

FairGo

We will possibly be visiting Melbourne for two days next week.  Can anyone recommend an area along the coast? Choices on Air bnb is limited at the moment.    Please pm me if you have a one or two bedroom unit available for the night of the 26th and 27th.

I doubt you would find too much of that kind of accommodation available anymore. You may have to resort to a hotel.

There is a website called www.needitnow. com.au which often has some very good deals at such short notice.

We're really into peak tourist season now, and you'll find that most of the accommodation you are looking for has actually been fully booked, weeks in advance. But there are always cancellations and odd cases - good luck! ;) 

Thank you for the advice.   We are on holiday more north up the coast, but need to go on Monday to pick up something in Melbourne.   Looking at Mornington and St Kilda.  There is some accommodation still available,  but a bit more expensive than we would have liked to pay.  Needitnow.com.au has some good deals at the moment. 

• Like 1

I have found need it now to deliver good deals quite often...

I haven't heard of the website before, but will definitely keep in mind for future use.   Found a place on Air bnb 5 min from the beach.  Looking forward to it!

Thank you.   Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

• Like 1