Was it worth it?

KingDom

Awesome video. Glad we could be part of your journey to get there. :) 

• Like 1

What a cool, happy video. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Awesome video @KingDom ;) 

This is the life i want to share with my family too but im going to have to take up surfing first :D

I also havent been on a skateboard since high school but such an fabulous outdoor lifestyle in Aus and i cant wait!!

PS. Where are you and your family based?

@Deezo We are in Sawtell, Coffs Harbour on the NSW north coast.  

South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world, and Australia is right up there. I have loved living in both countries, but at the end of the day if you have kids then there is no competition as Australia wins hands down.

• Like 4

We have been in Oz just over 2 weeks and Coffs for the past 10 days, fantastic place. Really looking forward to settling here and already making friends and trying to get around to every beach! Wish I did it a long time ago

• Like 2

@TakeItOnTheChin Coffs is a really great place. Are you in Coffs to stay or are you just checking it out? If you have any question or come through Sawtell at any time then give us a shout

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2016 at 7:22 PM, KingDom said:

@TakeItOnTheChin Coffs is a really great place. Are you in Coffs to stay or are you just checking it out? If you have any question or come through Sawtell at any time then give us a shout

Hi KingDom,

Apologies that it has taken so long to get back to you, life has been busy as you can imagine. We have actually settled here, so not just checking it out. We love the place and are living out in Korora. It has been fantastic, besides the stresses that go with trying to find a place, getting a vehicle, looking at schools, etc we have had a lot of beach time. There are so many beaches it is difficult to decide which is best. I will definitely have to try surfing again, it has been about 30 years. We have also been out in Sawtell, enjoyed the beaches and also the Lagoon is one of the best in the area. Tomorrow we get our container, so life will be busy and also getting the kids sorted for school.

Loving it and will certainly fire any questions your way. Folks here are friendly and helpful and have also come accros a few other South African families.

Chat soon and hopefully can meet up sometime

Cheers