Adelaide schools

HJL

Hi all. I know there are hundreds of schools in Adelaide, but it's always nice to hear of someone's own positive experience with a school when you have nowhere to start from. So, my kids are in Primary School. They are at a private Christian school here. Are there any recommendations of the like in Adelaide? And any public schools that anyone can recommend? I've checked out that better schools rating already but just nice to hear of personal experience.

Thanks in advance!

HJL

• 2 weeks later...

Hello HJL Our children went to Burnside Primary. It was an excellent school but that was about 10 years ago now. I'm sure the reputation is still good. After that they moved to Mercedes College for Middle school. Mercedes is a Catholic school which is fee-paying but much cheaper than traditional Private schools. We are not Catholics but they got in. We were very happy with both options.

Burnside Primary has a very strict catchment area, and unfortunately it's in quite an expensive area. We were lucky to find a rental in the area. A few km's away is Linden Park Primary, which is also a very well regarded school.

You might find the 'Myschool' website helpful. 

Regards, B

Thanks so much @Bonny. I've done a whole lot of Internet searching and Burnside, Linden Park Primary as well as Sunrise Christian School in Fullarton were three that I thought were options. Do you have any insight into Sunrise? It means a whole lot more when you get first hand knowledge from someone's experience. I'll definitely go check out Myschool website. Thanks again!

HJL