Employment contacts Adelaide ?

NoToRiOuS

Hi Guys 

I would like to find out if anyone has any employment contacts in Adelaide for either my fiance or myself. We where recently granted our 190 PR visas and we landed in Adelaide in August 2016. I am currently employed at Claridge Holden but they have announced to us last week that they have sold the premises and they will be shutting the doors by December. So if anyone has any leads for us to follow up on we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Quinton

You may want to tell us what you and your fiance do for a living.... that would make it easier for people to offer assistance.

13 hours ago, NoToRiOuS said:

Hi Guys 

I would like to find out if anyone has any employment contacts in Adelaide for either my fiance or myself. We where recently granted our 190 PR visas and we landed in Adelaide in August 2016. I am currently employed at Claridge Holden but they have announced to us last week that they have sold the premises and they will be shutting the doors by December. So if anyone has any leads for us to follow up on we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Quinton

Apologies, I am a Automotive Technician and my fiance has a MCSD but is looking for any Clerical, office positions at the moment.  Thanks to everyone for your replies.

Edited by NoToRiOuS

Apologies, I am a Automotive Technician and my fiance has a MCSD but is looking for any Clerical, office positions at the moment.  Thanks to everyone for your replies.

A Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer

The only thing I can think of for automotive is to make a list of repair places and walk in and drop off your cv with the workshop manager.  It's tough to do but REALLY makes you stand out as being a hard worker.  Otherwise look up Lube Mobile online and see if they have a careers/vacant section. 

Edited by RYLC