Christian Schools in Geraldton

cristel

Can anyone advise me how to research good Christian Primary School in Geraldton Western Australia on the internet ?

I am still in SA, but might be leaving for Geraldton as soon as July.

Cristel,

most private schools in Australia are run by the churches here.

Almost 30% of Australian schoolchildren are educated at private schools nowadays.

The main school groups are:

Lutheran Church of Australia

Anglican Church of Australia (formerly the Church of England in Australia)

Catholic Church

Christian Parent-controlled Schools

My three kids have been educated in the Lutheran (high school years) and Christian parent controlled schools (for their primary school years)

You'll find the Christian Parent Controlled Schools began as an off-shoot of the congregation of one of the Netherlands Reformed Church in the State of Tasmania as long ago as 1962 in Kingston, Tasmania. There are now lots of schools dotted around the country in every State and Territory that are in 'association' with the original school that began in Tasmania back in 1962 by the local Dutch Reformed Church congregation.

Both school groups educate children to a high standard academically, spiritually and morally.

Just search the churches and their education departments on Google Australia

www.google.com.au

Hi

just back from geraldton (landed this morning)

LOVED IT!!!!

Nice country lifestyle. Met some afrikaans people there. If you want I can bring you in contact with them. PM me. They have 2 children. Might be able to help you