Dream almost a reality!

Christine

We are flying into Perth on the 19th of May. I was offered a job while on holiday in December. It then took the company about 8 weeks to become a sponser and then my process began. Suprise suprise, I applied on the 12th of April and the visa was granted on the 8th of May. I am the main applicant and my Mom is going as my dependent. We have had the most wonderful service from the Home affairs in SA through to the Ozzie immigration. :ilikeit:

I came across this forum a bit late into the game, but it has been a tremendous help. I have found the most useful information. :huh:

anyway I will keep you posted on my adventures in Perth.....

Christine

Congratulations and happy landings! I am sure you and your Mom will be very happy in Perth! Please let the forum know how you find it!

Hi Christine

Welcom to the forum - I'm sure you're really excited about your big adventure! Do you have family / friends in Perth and have you decided where you're going to live? We're also moving to Perth, hopefully within the next year (!) and are popping over for a quick visit next month!

Good luck with the move

C'Lou

hi Christine

Congratulations!!

We are have a get-together on the 3rd of June at Kings Park and would love it if you would join us.

Shout if you need anything.

Cheers

Gaille

Hi Christine

Welcom to the forum - I'm sure you're really excited about your big adventure! Do you have family / friends in Perth and have you decided where you're going to live? We're also moving to Perth, hopefully within the next year (!) and are popping over for a quick visit next month!

Good luck with the move

C'Lou

Thanks Cindylou - Yes my sister and her family live in Morley and I have an uncle who lives in Manning.

I have already manged to rent a house in Morley and will pick up the keys on Monday. I start work on the 28th, so I have a lot of shopping to do next week!! Wonderful...!

Enjoy your visit - it is an amazing city :huh:

hi Christine

Congratulations!!

We are have a get-together on the 3rd of June at Kings Park and would love it if you would join us.

Shout if you need anything.

Cheers

Gaille

Hi Gaille,that sounds like a lot of fun - what part of Kings park will you be?

See you there :blush:

Hi Christine

We are still in the discussion stage of where to actually meet but it you keep an eye on the community section of the forum, we will get organised soon. Here is a link to our Perth Get Together thread.

Looking forward to seeing you there. :blush:

Cheers

Gaille

Edited by The Parsons Family

Hi Christine

We are in process of immigrating to Perth(Skilled Visa 136) and also live in Rustenburg! Our documents was sent off about 2 months ago. We will be visiting relatives on our LSD trip staying in Perth, during the school holidays in June/Jul. When will you be leaving?

As Rustenburg is not a very big city I was wondering if I might know you? I wish you all of the best and good luck with the new exciting life!

Regards

Salome de Klerk

Dear Christine,

Welcome to the forum :whome: ! I hope you stay in contact once you arrive in Perth, as we would love to know how you experience it :ilikeit: .

Good luck with the move and all the best for the future :ilikeit: !

Lovies, Pippa! X

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Christine

I hope you landed safely and that your first day at work was enjoyable.

Cheers

Gaille