Delta Immigration

rossfamily

Question

Hi All,

We as a family have been looking at making the move to Australia (and have been overwhelmed by the amount of information online).  We are looking to make the move to Brisbane, to be with my wife's family who moved there 20+ years ago.....

I am employed as a production / operations manager (within the electronics manufacturing industry) and have a National N Diploma.  My wife is a Usability analyst (or a business analyst) in the IT department of a large banking group.

After a google search, Delta Immigration came up close to the top.  They have a good professional looking website, with a free assessment, but has anyone heard of them?

Are there any good agents that are recommended, to give you sound and accurate advise, regarding the best way to apply for a Visa?

10 answers to this question

The Australian government requires all migration agents working within Australia to be registered with the

Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority
Companies are not registered but rather migration agents themselves are registered.
You can put the name a business in the search tool to look at the migration agents registered under that business name.

Hi Ross

My Family and i are currently in the process of submitting our Visa Application. Migrate 2 Oz Is excellent  We are using Them. I see you guys Live in Randburg, So do we.

All the best

Sharlene

@rossfamily I have never heard of Delta...

We have a few agents that come highly recommended, Migrate 2 OZ, is also one of them, and two of them actively participate on this forum on a daily basis, make contact with both, or either of them and see if you like them, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

@TeeTMI who is Tee Taylor of Taylor Made Immigration

or

@SD_MOA who is Stephen Dickson of Migration Outcomes Australia

They are both MARA registered and as they are based in Australia, always familiar with the latest rules for migration.

Good luck on your journey!

• Like 1

If your agents are registered, then they could be ok, but if you can't find them on the MARA registry....pick a different team. Migration services are very expensive, so you need to make sure that it will be worth the money. Regardless of what other people or former clients may say, if the agents are not registered, I would not do business with them, because if anything should go wrong the Australian government will just shrug and say: Not our responsibility. But if the agents are registered then they are liable for their actions. So registration is not a guarantee of good service, only of accountability.

On that note... yes, SAAustralia is a relatively small, closed community, and we have only two or three places where we point people to, but that is because those people or groups have consistently performed well, and have their reputation and future recommendations on the line, so it's very much in their favour to continue providing only excellent service. Every now-and-again we hear of a forumite using migration services that are unknown to us, many of them do just fine, some don't. But we won't feel as confident recommending those agents.

So look 'em up! And speak to other agencies, get quotes and an initial opinion on the strength of your application option. Mostly initial information should be free, or minimally priced.
Good luck with the whole process :ilikeit: 

• Like 1

Thanks for the advise guys.  Really appreciate it.

On another note, has anyone submitted an application to AIM as a senior functional manager?

Adding to what was already said above, if you deal with a migration company, the agent working on your case should also be a registered migration agent. Some of these companies are registered with only one actual proper migration agent.  Before you hand over any money, or sign on the dotted line, ask for the name & MARA number of the agent who will be dealing with your case and check them out on the MARA website to make sure they're ligit.  You can never be too careful. 

@Riekie - thank you the information.

Based on the positive comments on this site (and from a comfortable feeling following a telephone conversation) I will be using Reuven from Migrate2Oz.

Now the process of getting my skills assessed starts :)

• Like 3

We used a MARA agent and had 3 personal refrences for her and we have had just trouble from the beginning. All was fine until the money was paid over so what I will suggest is ask to pay all the expenses yourself like the EOI, you visas and so on. Ask for a detailed statement of their services and pay them if the milestone is reached. We are still praying to get our money out of the agent and start over with Migrate2Oz. Remember although MARA can take action they can't assure you will get your money back. 

I've always said people should stay away from agents who want the full fee upfront.  It's fee per milestone or nothing.

• Like 1