Is a Health Assessment ever NOT required?

LeonH

Question

Hi,

I recently added my new baby to my ImmiAccount application (lodged in Jan 2016 and delayed to wait for new baby's arrival) and uploaded relevant documents successfully. Now, I have generated eMedical referral letters for all applicants except the new youngster - the link "view health assessment" for her is blank (see attached)! Also to note is that I have not been able to pay the additional fee; I'm not sure when this will become payable.

Is it possible that the new baby does not need a health assessment (I would have thought this would be unlikely)?

Should I just be patient and see if the ImmiAccount updates in due course, before arranging health assessments for 3 out of the 4 applicants?

Thanks, hope I have been clear!

Capture.JPG

3 answers to this question

Just in case anyone  stumbles upon this thread in the future, I can now answer my own question. ImmiAccount does update after a few days, after which a new addition will be loaded onto the eMedical portal and referral letters can be downloaded.

Also, our visas have been granted without the need to pay for my youngest! Bonus!

• Like 6

Congratulations Leon on your grant! And on the new addition to your family! Its an exciting few weeks for you, I see...

• Like 1

Thanks PhatMyles and others!

Baby 2 is a real sweetheart.

As great as it is to have the visas, it does feel a bit like a can of worms has been opened and the lid won't go back on!