Has anyone used ExecuMove recently for their move to Australia?

MonHaDU

Hi, has anyone used ExecuMove to handle their move to Australia recently or will anyone use them soon? We have heard some good things about them and they handled the quote part as well as answering all our questions very well so far, but I could only find references of people who moved with them a few years ago, nothing recent?

Thanks!

Hi @MonHaDU, we have used them recently, i went with them for the reasons you mentioned. They answered all my questions, were professional and timeous.

I must say i was impressed with their packing skills and handled all our goods with attention and care.

I can't really say much on delivery as we as waiting for our goods to leave SA. We are in a groupage container. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any specific questions.

Regards

Yuvi

Hi @Yuvi, thank you for your response. it would be great if we could stay in touch so I could hear the outcome of your move? So far they have been very good and I believe the rest of their service will be the same. Thanks

Cool, i will keep you updated. Hopefully they manage to fill the container soon.

Hi @MonHaDU, just to give you an update. Our container is leaving SA shores tomorrow and estimated to be here around the 30th June.

I will keep you updated once it arrives and has been delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They are coming to give me a quotes next week and I will let you know how they compare as i am also getting a quote from econotrans - my sister used them and was very happy. But I always like to compare.

@Yuvi how long have you had to wait for the container to be filled as we are thinking of going that route.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, LouiseMark said:

They are coming to give me a quotes next week and I will let you know how they compare as i am also getting a quote from econotrans - my sister used them and was very happy. But I always like to compare.

@Yuvi how long have you had to wait for the container to be filled as we are thinking of going that route.

Thanks!

Hi @LouiseMark,

I waited just over 2 months for it to be filled and dispatched, was packed on the 18th March. It was going to be sooner about 1 1/2 months but the other client put their shipment on hold.

The shipment left on the 25th May and arrived in Sydney on the 25th June. I am just waiting for it to clear customs.

So all in all it was within their approximation of 3 months. Just hoping it goes through customs quickly and makes it way to me :-)