Primary schools north sydney

Eduan

Hi all

i will be starting in North Syndey soon, and the rest of the familiy to follow end of the year. 

I need some recommendations For primary and kindergarden schools. Areas that will be close to my work will be Neutral Bay, Double Bay,  Lavender Bay, Kirribilli, Mosman, Northbridge, St Leonards....  I think you get the idea

my wife will go with me in June for 2 weeks to view a few schools so that we can start putting names on waiting lists. Since she will only be in Sydney for 2 weeks ( while i will be working) it will be a great help if anyone from the area can give some pointers.

i am going over on a 457, and already read that Neutral Bay does not accept kids on 457 visas..

please share your views on schools in the area. 

Thx

Eduan

Where do you need to be for work? Where do you want to live and what type of school are you looking for (public/private/religious)?  

Hi

I will be working close to intersection of M1 and Pacific, to be specific. I am interested in good public schools close to work. If i look at the map, the areas that will be close to my work will be Neutral Bay, Double Bay, Lavender Bay, Kirribilli, Mosman, Northbridge, St Leonards. Thats just my observation of the Map, not taking traffic into account. Hence my request for some guidance.

Thx

• 3 months later...

Hey Eduan

Where did you end up going?

we are at Northbridge, started term 3 and so far so good!

cheers

chris 

9 hours ago, Chris in Bris said:

Hey Eduan

Where did you end up going?

we are at Northbridge, started term 3 and so far so good!

cheers

chris 

Nice part of the world, Chris. Please tell me you have been or are planning to go to Borruso's Pizza/pasta soon. Its a big family favourite and our local RSA fix. Order the Porcapeppa, sit back and enjoy a Savana/Windhoek. 

• 3 weeks later...

hi

We settled in Baulkham Hills, so the kids will be going to Matthew Pierce.

• 2 weeks later...

@rozellem I saw Borruso's and it looks great - we have two celiacs in our family so proper pizza places are not somewhere we can often go :(

53 minutes ago, Chris in Bris said:

@rozellem I saw Borruso's and it looks great - we have two celiacs in our family so proper pizza places are not somewhere we can often go :(

By all accounts their gluten free pizza bases are really good. 

ps. The Aldi's gluten free flour is really good (and cheap) and can be used as a straight swop for real flour in baking/cooking.