Aldi South African special 6th April 2016

TeeTMI

Hie which aldi stores sell the south african foods , coz the ones I know dont have those items. Im in Melbourne. 

Ladies, for your information... this is one of the Aldi special events, so it only happens maybe once a year. You need to go to https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/newsletter/ and sign up for their newsletter, which comes to you once a week, then you will always know what the specials are that they have coming in on a Wednesday and Saturday.

To my knowledge it will be the same at every single Aldi at the same time. They will only have the South African goods whilst their stocks last, when the stock is gone, you will probably wait another year before it comes again.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 1

Apparently, SA won't be exporting Pronutro overseas for the foreseeable future due to the maize shortage in SA. 

Aldi sells core grocery items (their homebrand versions) and they have promotional items, The promotional stuff is usually an annual events and will be from all over the place - UK, US, Germany, Netherlands etc

• Like 1

For those in Melbourne, head to the South Melbourne market. Sandwiched between the fruit and veg shops on the outside pavement is some sort of importers/exporters - ouma rusks for less than $3 a box and cream soda cheaper than ordinary coke.

• Like 1

I've been getting my ProNutro from Woolworths for the last few months in the SA aisle. I hope the maize shortage doesn't stop supply.

When we lived in the SE suburbs we used to get ProNutro from Coles but I have not seen it here in Sunbury and the local Coles was not interested when I asked.

The Aldi South African special started today.  

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/special-buys-wed-6-apr/

the products available are at the bottom of the link page

This is my loot I got on Wed morning.  I am a chipaholic, so really hoped they would have Simba chips again, like they had once before.  I live in hope....

IMG_8880.JPG

• Like 1