New here..just started the process

MvR89

Hi all

I am new here. Just started the process - busy getting my evaluation/points done through intergate-emigration. Myself and my wife are planning to move over to Brisbane by the end of the year (hopefully sooner). Hopefully we can meet some new friends quickly once we've moved to Brisbane. :) 

I'm 26, Civil Engineer, Love fishing, the outdoors and spending time with good people.

• Like 3

Welcome @MvR89

Wishing you all the best for the application and migration to a great country! I am moving from Perth to Brisbane, speak soon!

• Like 1

Welcome. We are (hopefully) near the end of the application process and my husband is also hoping to move to Brisbane but we will move where he finds the right job. He is also a civil engineer.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JackoFam said:

Welcome. We are (hopefully) near the end of the application process and my husband is also hoping to move to Brisbane but we will move where he finds the right job. He is also a civil engineer.

Thanks JackoFam. Will keep in touch with you during our process for some guidance/advice if thats ok? We are very excited!

Take care, chat soon.

Of course. Am happy to help. There are a few current/recent engineer applications on the forum so you should get lots of help

• Like 1

Welcome MvR89 and all the best with your migration journey.

• Like 1