Any suggestions on how to find casual jobs?

KirstyS

I have been here in Perth a month now, and the rest of the family are joining tomorrow and my oldest son and I are desperate to find casual jobs. He as he is taking a gap year, me until I find something permanent. I have tried Coles website, Seek, Indeed (there was one perfect one for my son, but said he had to be an Aussie citizen), gumtree. No one seems to reply on gumtree. at all. I was going to offer dog walking but literally all of gumtree is offers, no wanted ads.

Any suggestions of where else to look? feeling a tad desperate. :unsure:

Try simplyhired.com.au I dunno where you are in perth but up north Basils Fine Foods were looking for cashiers. So was the local servo. (fuel station)

Thanks for the web address @SurferMan :ilikeit:

Edited by RedPanda
  • Like 1

If it was me and my gap year, I would ask around and do one of the type of courses listed below.  And/Or I would do a quick one day barista course. Australia is BIG on its coffee.  It will definitely improve your chances. 

http://www.accessallareastraining.com.au/courses/food-safety-training/new-south-wales?gclid=CKrenujN8coCFdSVvQodCoAJqg

• Like 1