IELTS test - Pretoria 30th Jan - Venue?

dancealot

Question

Hi

Please let me know if you have the address for the Pretoria IELTS venue.  I seem to remember seeing Pretoria Show Grounds somewhere, but cannot find a location with my latest research.

I am writing the IELTS test on Saturday and have not received my timetable and have googled and checked their website for the Pretoria venue, but cannot find it.

And my calls while waiting on hold get cutoff.  Their response time on emails is 5 days and I have asked twice for the venue, but they tell me I will receive an email 5 days before the test which I have not as yet and checked my spam folder.  This is really frustrating as one may also do the speaking test anytime 7 days before or after the test.

What does one do?

At least the venue will definitely help.  Please, any Pretoria test writers.

Thanks so much.

1 answer to this question

I think I may have answered my own question:

If one searches to book for the IELTS, it shows the address there:  So this should be it.  Sorry for the panic!

Venue/Town: Tshwane Events Centre (Pretoria Showgrounds), 203 Soutter Street, Entrance G2, Pretoria