Braces

Yuvi

Hi All

Need some advice, 

My wife has got braces and will be a almost a year through her treatment when we leave in May.

Can anyone advise on the options we would have in Australia to complete her treatment? We will carry all dental records with us.

Thanks

Could be tricky to get someone to carry on with her treatment. Where are you going and do you know which University her orthodontist studied at (best is to see if there is an orthodontist who trained at the same institution as the treatment plan may be transferable).  I know a good one in Melbourne and a good one in Brisbane. 

28 minutes ago, Sunnyskies said:

Could be tricky to get someone to carry on with her treatment. Where are you going and do you know which University her orthodontist studied at (best is to see if there is an orthodontist who trained at the same institution as the treatment plan may be transferable).  I know a good one in Melbourne and a good one in Brisbane. 

Thanks, that a good idea i will find out.

We will more than likely be heading to Melbourne so putting us in contact with that orthodontist would help.

I am hoping it is not too much of an issue.