Applying for State Nomination (Subclass Visa 190) - Western Australia

Jeneandp

Question

Hi All,

We finally have all our documents ready and are ready to apply - just waiting for PCC :). We submitted our Expression of interest through SkillSelect on 05/01/2016.  Do we need to apply to WA directly also - or do we now just wait?  Will WA invite us through the SkillSelect database?   Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

Hello Jeneandp,

You need to be invited to apply for the SC190 with Western Australia via Skill Select.  Make sure your EOI is for a SC190 and you have chosen ONLY Western Australia.

I presume your occupation is on their Schedule One list unless you have a job offer in WA?

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanks SD_MOA, definitely helps!  Yes, the occupation is on the SOL of WA.  Now we wait and try to be patient!!

Edited by Jeneandp

Hi guys,

I received an ITA from WA. I am now completing the online application, but am facing a bit of a challenge. Am an accountant but i haven't received a job offer or a letter of interest from an employer. Now my invitation is about to expire, and i am thinking how feasible it is to apply for a state nomination in such a situation? What is the probability of a successful application, given that my profession is on Schedule 2, or how best can i have an assured successful application?