Christmas Lights in Sunbury

TeeTMI

Hi All,

Someone asked a little while ago for pictures of our neighbourhoods here in Australia.  

We took a drive around the neighbourhood last night to look at some of the Christmas decorations and lights. 

This is one of the streets in the centre of Sunbury 

Lights4.jpg.d2b50791d559ebf1ac33fbfc3ed2

The following are from homes around the neighbourhood.  A few people enjoy putting on a show of lights at this time of year and it is quite traditional to take a drive, or walk, around the streets to enjoy them.  

Lights2.thumb.jpg.406b887b3b70f5f78af188

For those who are still in South Africa what I love is that these lights and items are in gardens, and as you will see in the pictures there are no fences, some have been up for a couple of weeks now.

Lights5.jpg.45cd0234012753a94eb35b1e7347

Lights3.jpg.af3b5062bff0d2ee6b802cfbd753

Lights1.jpg.c27fadeb815f80e636966e47d98c

• Like 4

Lovely! Thanks for sharing :D

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, wow!

I keep on telling everyone that we live in a lovely little "dorp", but few believe me....hehe....perhaps just as well....a diamond in the "rough" north western suburbs of Melbourne :ilikeit:

lovely Tee thanks for sharing. I have seen some really fancy Xmas decorations in our suburb...the brightest and most elaborate from.our neighbour who is from India ? No fences...isnt it fabulous.