Dibp strike

Chips

Don't know how far true it is, saw it somewhere 

Screenshot_2015-12-01-09-58-53.jpg

They have done this before, all it means is that it will take slightly longer to be processed through customs and passport control!

Thank God then,not  as our africa strikes.

We arrived during a strike. They are very polite and considerate and only strike during non peak hours of the day. We were warned during landing announcements of the strike, and that we may expect delays in processing through customs. Well our turnaround time from getting off plane to sitting in domestic departures for our domestic flight was just over an hour and it was our first entry / activation trip . Not really an impactful strike :)

ps our one bag did decide to catch a later flight than us from Sydney to Melbourne, but I don't think it was as a result of the strike and it was resolves /traced within minutes of discovering it was missing by Qantas

Edited by EmNew

If it was Africa the airport would be a smoking ruin and passengers looted. And the hashtag would be probably be #payusbutgetnowork

• Like 1

My only comment is that with that font, nobody is going to take them seriously <_<

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shellfish said:

My only comment is that with that font, nobody is going to take them seriously <_<

Ha ha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one cringing at the font! It's disgusting! :huh:

9 hours ago, Shellfish said:

1 hour ago, LeonH said:

Ha ha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one cringing at the font! It's disgusting! :huh:

I thought so too, but I think it's the font setting on the phone, look at the time stamp, it's in the same font. ;) 

• Like 1