The Decision has been made.. Skills assessment on its way.. Reality sets in..

muzzmegs

1 hour ago, muzzmegs said:

We we are doing this for her.. everything we do is for her. :)

I guess you’re telling yourselves, family and friends this to try and deal with the pain of leaving.

However, you should look at this as exciting opportunities for adventure,  emerge yourselves in new cultures, learn new skills and live by the seaside with forests and beaches at your doorstep.

The biggest thing for us moving to Australia is suddenly we were operating in the world community and it opened our eyes to what a cocoon we’d been living in Johannesburg. This morning I went for a walk in the forest next to our house. People I met, mainly with dogs, were friendly and looked happy. No looking over my shoulder for someone trying to mug me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, muzzmegs said:

We had our 189 visa’s granted today! Two and a bit years it’s taken. What a journey!

Congrats @muzzmegs!

Ive been following your journey closely because I have also applied for a 189 as a Speech Pathologist. Just a waiting game now, hopefully they’re happy with all my documentation.

All the best on your new journey!