High schools in Perth Hills

Dunay

We've been in Perth for 4 years. My son is going to high school next year. We are currently in Wanneroo and hasn't hear one good thing about Wanneroo High school.

We love the hills and consider moving there. (darlington/kalamunda area). But cant find any reviews on high schools in that area!!

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanx

Where are his friends going? You say you have been here 4 years so why not just ask people in your community where their kids go?

• 1 month later...

Hi Dunay

Are you considering public or private- public is limited, but some V good private schools. Let me know if you want more info and options available.

One of my daughter's school friends who is in year 5 at the moment, so going to High School in 2017, might move to the Kalamunda catchment area and according to her mum it is a good Public School.  I personally will visit the school myself before I make any decisions (my plan of action early next year because we are also going to move ) and so difficult going only by NAP plan results.  The friend is going to write he GATE test in March, so I assume that Kalamunda is part of the gifted & talented program.  I also really don't understand how good primary schools are everywhere and suddenly going to High S, it becomes such a headache!

It is indeed- best option in the Hills from a public school perspective. Please don't get sucked in by the hooha over Naplan or for that matter any other figures. Visit the school and trust your gut feel.