On your marks, get set, almost go

MrG

Hi to all

Let me first start by thanking everyone taking the time to post on this forum. The insight I've gained by reading through the various posts on here, has helped immensely in this long and daunting journey. Its given me a small glimpse into what the future holds. Acting as a beacon of light, to guide you on your way through so many of the unknowns. Its tipped the scales from overwhelmed and unsure, to more prepared and excited for whats to come.

But let me introduce myself properly. My name is Gerhard and I'm a 31 old software developer from Centurion. I'm marred to my beautiful wife Nicky, who's a registered nurse at one of the state hospitals in Pretoria. We've discussed immigrating to the land of Oz for a number of years now and finally started the visa application process. We approached the guys at Migrate2Oz, and haven't looked back since (absolute pro's).

We're about to take on hurdle number 3 (the EOI), after gaining a thumps op on the skills assessment and passing the dreaded English test. So there's still a ways to go, but we are hopeful to gain that sweet gold at the end of the line!

So a big G'day from us.

Edited by MrG
  • Like 4

Hi Gerhard and Nicky, aka MrG, we wish you a wonderful and uneventful journey to Australia...

It is always great to hear that someone has found the forum helpful, it rewards the hosts and all the kind forum members for the time we spend here asking and answering questions!

• Like 1

Welcome Gerhard and good luck.

This journey is exciting and extremely stressful but in the end I believe it will be so worth it!

Welcome, and best of luck!