Where to stay Sydney, City, clean and cheap?

sa2auz

Hey there

I have friends coming over to Sydney for 4 days and they want a clean, decent place to stay near/in the city and public transport?

I live in Sydney but moved straight into my house so I don't really have a clue can anyone recommend something that doesn't break the bank. My friends are 50 something and will be with their 20 something daughter so they are not trendy and won't want to stay in a backpackers.

s

H S.

Have a look on www.wotif.com.au. A hotel or motel of 3 - 3.5 stars is often quite reasonable as far as cleanliness and decency is concerned. I've had a quick look here and there are hotels for around $99 per night for 3.5 stars. The page starts at the most expensive and as you scroll down the cheaper options become available.

Scan through the details of suitable hotels/motels and look up their addresses in the UBD. This should give you a good idea of where in the CBD they are located.

SAS

Hi

I was looking for LSD accommodation in Sydney and I found the following place: Sydney Waldorf Serviced & Furnished Apartments

As far as I can see you pay for the place not per person, so it works out a lot cheaper, and you can cater for your own meals, which also saves on the food bill.

Regards,

N

Thanks so much ladies you are a huge help.

s