Here we go....

BeastZa

Good day fellow forumites.

I've been lurking for almost a year now but would finally like to introduce myself.

My wife, myself and our two young sons have taken the first step today by appointing an agent. So we are officially on the rollercoaster.

Looking forward to the insights and help from the great people on this forum. Thanks

• Like 5

Congrats on taking the leap. That's the hardest choice in my opinion.

Congratulations, I hope your road to Australia is a smooth one!

BeastZa, good thinking. We are not migration agents, just a bunch of people who can tell you what worked for us when we migrated.

So, good move getting an agent

?. But If you want to know thibgs like which stuff to sell before you leave or which suburb to live in, then we can be a great resource!

Hi BeastZa and everyone,

I too lurked for a looong time lol. I read and navigated my way through slowly but surely and got some wonderful advice and information from the great people here.

For me, I was intimidated by the wonderful footer timelines because here I was....with nothing but a dream:-), no positive this, case officer that...yet.

I now use this as motivation to get things going on my end so that I too can put in a footer note one day soon :-)

I have found people here to be encouraging and honest and really wanting the best for you and your choices.

So Good Luck to you, me and everyone on this journey and thanks to everyone for the support!

Edited by RussellJ
  • Like 4

All the best BeastZa and RussellJ.

• Like 1

Welcome. It is helpful when one breaks the ice and begins posting. The forum becomes a much better place when your personal concerns are addressed in questions.

• Like 1

Good luck!

And don't be shy to ask questions!