PETS!

Stace

Sooooo I think you going to start calling me the village question asker :ilikeit::whome:

Sorry for all my millions of questions, but I suppose that's what forums are kinda for?

We started the 6 month process already for our two pugs (Yoda & Leia)to join us in Aus! They can only fly at the end of January, which if our visa comes through in October-ish, gives us some nice time to find the perfect spot!

My questions are.....(yes more than one!)

1.) Can anyone personally recommend pet insurance?

I've been looking at one called Prime Pet Insurance on a pet insurance comparison website. The Sovereign option

2.) Do any of you know of a all natural raw type dog food in Sydney/or Australia? I've googled and came up with so many choices, unlike SA! Just one I read up about was Vets All Natural raw

Thanks a zillion

Stace

Edited by MrsSmith

Australia often has dog clubs with pages on Facebook. Maybe there is a pug group in the state that you are planning to move to that could give you some information. These clubs are often very active and a wealth of information.